Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital -
Req ID: 13927
Status: Full time
FTE: 1.0 / 80 hours per pp
Shift Details: Mon-Thurs 10am-6pm, Fri 9am-3pm
Department: ABBHH - 044.7851 - ABBH OBSESS COMPULS PHP
PRIMARY PURPOSE / POSITION SUMMARY:
Under the direction of a Clinical Director, is responsible for providing direct client treatment and case management for a selected group of clients.
JOB FUNCTIONS includes but not limited to:
* Knowledge in the theory and application of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
* Knowledge in the theory and application of Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy.
* Willingness to work with patients in and outside of the hospital setting.
* Willingness to confront all levels of patient fears with the patient.
* Desire to work in a team setting.
* Provides for a safe, comfortable environment and therapeutic milieu for clients.
* Provides therapeutically effective relationships with assigned clients which incorporate developmental and age related factors.
* Provides and participates in program treatment modalities including individual, group, and didactic sessions.
* Conducts assessments on clients and families and participates in their treatment and discharge planning.
* Documents all information, contacts, and relevant action taken in the client's chart.
* Completes client registration and billing information documents and works in cooperation with the Billing Department to resolve any billing/financial issues.
* Cooperates with all outside referral sources and third‑parties and completes all required documentation in the specified time frame.
* Participates in clinical supervision as required.
MINIMAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree or R.N. with current Illinois license with five or more years experience in behavioral health care, or Master's degree or its equivalent in a behavioral science related field with three or more years experience in behavioral health, or Post doctoral candidate with relevant experience
* CADC or CSAC preferred if working primarily with substance abuse clients.
* CPI and CPR are both requirements for this position.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Hoffman Estates, Illinois